The SHUTTLE series has been developed for professional players, who require an easily transported, great sounding and flexible bass system that is full-featured and extremely transportable.
The heart of the SHUTTLE series is the lightweight amplifier design. This 2.75 lb/1.25 kg amplifier is available as a head only or in combo versions delivering 175 watts at 8 ohms and 300 watts at 4 ohms. In the combo models, the SHUTTLE amp chassis can be easily removed from its combo saddle in seconds and carried to a larger gig in the pocket of your bass case or the available carry bag.
The SHUTTLE head is extremely useful as a stand alone unit. The headphone output is great for quiet, personal practice sessions; you can even adjust the volume level and tone you hear with the preamp. Using the post eq setting on the D.I. turns the SHUTTLE into an outstanding preamp for recording sessions.
The STL3.0-8T or STL3.0-10T combos are ideal for café gigs, acoustic performances, jazz gigs or for practice. The SHUTTLE 3.0 amp when coupled to larger cabinets (NEOX-210T or 212T for example) can provide the power and clarity for much larger applications.
This ultra compact combo delivers impressive output and tone. The ported enclosure combines an 8 inch Neodymium loudspeaker and soft-dome Neodymium tweeter in a
micro 13.5 lb./ 6.0 kg. package. Power rating is 175 watts; 300 watts with optional extension cabinet.
• Ultra Light 2.75 lb/1.25 kg Design
• Power: 175W/8 ohms; 300W/4 ohms
• High Current, Class D Power Amplifier
• Extended Range Input Gain for Active/Passive Sensitivity
• Active EQ w/Parametric Mids
• 3-Band Signal Shape Circuit
• Tuner Out
• Headphone Jack
• Aux. Input • Limiter Circuit
• LED Status Indicators
• Speakon® and 1⁄4 inch Speaker Outputs
• Full XLR Direct Out Interface
• Combo w/8 inch NEO and tweeter
• 175W as combo/300W with EXT. Cab
• Compact 13.5 lb/6.0 kg combo
• Removable Amp Chassis
• Rear-ported for Full Bass Response